Understanding the practicality and nuance of identifying , engaging, persuading and managing HR talent from one organisation to another, nationally and internationally, is at the core of our HR Search value proposition. We believe that to be a successful partner to HR functions seeking HR talent, in todays challenging and changing market, requires a demanding capability to credibly engage and consult across levels, disciplines, borders and cultures.
Why Human Capital Talent
Our consultants experience, gained in global & regional HR functional leadership, consulting and change management roles, with large global companies, of broad HR models, corporate cultures, HR transformation and operational delivery management, supports our guarantee of that capability.
In addition to highly qualified consultants, our internatonal focus, multilingual researchers and significant global HR network, ensure we can deliver our services effectively nationally, regionally and globally. We combine our multi-country, multi-channel identification and sourcing capability with the credibility and impact needed to engage and select candidates through to shortlist and to manage through offer and hire, on a global basis.
Our strength in understanding cultural nuance, behavioural requirements and HR Models, combined with our capabilities to source, attract and select outstanding HR talent, makes us an ideal partner of choice for organisations adding talent to their HR function.
How we work
We operate on a retained basis for International organisations seeking professional, management and executive level HR talent. A high level process will include:
- Following engagement, we meet with key stakeholders to build a broad understanding of the culture, context, accountabilities, history and requirements of the role.
- We define and agree a value proposition and role profile to brief potential candidates.
- We apply a multi-channel approach to sourcing, combining e-search, competitor mapping and talent research, networking and social media research, to ensure that the highest quality of talent is available to meet our clients requirements.
- Our Consultant, with a background in HR Leadership, will engage, screen, interview and select a shortlist of candidates for presentation to the client.
- Following client selection, we play a key role as an intermediary supporting contact and salary negotiations up to and including offer acceptance and on-boarding.
- Following on-boarding, we complete a 1 month and 3 month follow-up call with the successful candidates and share feedback with our clients to maximise successful on-boards and
Find out more
Would you like to hear more about our HR search services? If so, please contact our Director of Consulting, Rob Connor on + 44 (0) 208 213 3076 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.